Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HijUp Fashion Show : ON|OFF ID

Salaam,
Hi everyone,


I just got this video from Hijup.com, it was an event held by ON/OFF ID. We, the designers were wearing our own clothing line and then be the model and walked on the runway.
For our clothing line, Aluyya was represented by my sister (one of Aluyya's designer also) Aya.
What about me? Well, I was the makeup artist for all--yes, all the designers for that show, including Ajeng (Hijup founder). Yeah you can see me, well you can see my hand (and bracelets) actually. HAHA...I was soooo busy that day, because I had job from very early in the morning, probably around 4am I already went out for the job and then straight to the ON OFF event, maaaan I was sooo tired BUT happy!!*_*
Anyway, if you have time, you can check out our collection at our blog (link beside). See yaa


Love
Ayu

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you did the makeup for a fashion show. I bet it was a lot of fun. The show looked great :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follower